SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary

Thanks!
However, these pieces of information are not yet included there.
So, that cannot help.

1 Like

Contest ta kono Friday te 3-6 pm e dile bhalo hoto sobar.

āĻ¸āĻŋāĻ˛ā§‡āĻŸ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ‚āĻŦāĻž āĻšāĻŸā§āĻŸāĻ—ā§āĻ°āĻžāĻŽā§‡āĻ° āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡āĻŽ āĻ¸ā§‡āĻŸ āĻ¯ā§‡āĻ¨ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŋāĻ˛āĻŋāĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĻā§‡āĻ¯āĻŧāĻž āĻ¨āĻž āĻšāĻ¯āĻŧāĨ¤
āĻ…āĻ¨ā§āĻ¯āĻĨāĻžāĻ¯āĻŧ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡āĻŽ āĻ¸ā§‡āĻŸ āĻĢāĻžāĻāĻ¸ āĻšāĻ“āĻ¯āĻŧāĻžāĻ° āĻ¸āĻŽā§āĻ­āĻžāĻŦāĻ¨āĻž āĻ†āĻ›ā§‡āĨ¤:laughing:

2 Likes

Can you please start the contest in the afternoon or in the daytimeâ€Ļ It will be easier for the teams to stay together and participateâ€Ļmany of the teams cannot participate due to the timingâ€Ļplease start the contest during afternoonâ€Ļ And 10th October is Thursday so I don’t see any problems like : “It will be during school timeâ€Ļ” etcâ€ĻPlease schedule the contest to afternoonâ€ĻPleaseâ€Ļ

1 Like

I hope so too. Especially since a replay contest is being hosted tomorrow evening with the Sylhet problem set. :slightly_smiling_face:

@MY_Sabil121 To be honest, this is something only the organizers can decide. I will forward this to the organizers.

I am little bit confused. Cause in the dimikoj there written that the preliminary contest
will on 2nd October and in toph that is 10 october !!! I alson can’t visit prothomalo.com.iscpc.
That is returning problem loading page!!

When and how we will get our team account's handle and password?

And it’s a good time for taking the contest. At night everyone can concentrate on the contest fully. Because there will be less noise around us.

2 Likes

Will this contest be applicable for regional contest winners?

I need help.i am registered for ISCPC 2019.but I cant see any enter button.It says its a invite only contest.but I am registered

You can’t see Enter button using your personal Toph account. Before contest the organizers will send you a temporary Toph account and password. Using that Toph account you can see Enter button and can take part in the contest.

3 Likes

āĻ•āĻ¨āĻŸā§‡āĻ¸ā§āĻŸ āĻ†āĻ°ā§‹āĻ“ ā§§ā§Ģ āĻĻāĻŋāĻ¨ āĻĒāĻŋāĻ›āĻžāĻ˛ā§‹, āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ ā§§ āĻ¸āĻĒā§āĻ¤āĻžāĻš āĻĻā§‡āĻ–āĻžāĻšā§āĻ›ā§‡

@hjr265

If this is right, then shoudn’t Toph fix the contest time?

1 Like

It has been updated.

1 Like

25 October āĻ¯ā§‡āĻšā§‡āĻ¤ā§ āĻļā§āĻ•ā§āĻ°āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĨ¤ āĻ¤āĻžāĻ‡ contest āĻ¤āĻž 3 pm āĻ āĻļā§āĻ°ā§ āĻ•āĻ°āĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ•āĻŋ āĻ…āĻ¸ā§āĻŦāĻŋāĻ§āĻž? āĻ•āĻžāĻ°āĻ¨ team mate āĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ°āĻžāĻ¤ ā§­-ā§Ž āĻŸāĻžāĻ° āĻĒāĻ° āĻŦāĻžāĻ¸āĻžāĻ° āĻŦāĻžāĻšāĻŋāĻ°ā§‡ āĻĨāĻžāĻ•āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĻāĻŋāĻŦā§‡ āĻ¨āĻžāĨ¤

@hjr265 can you please tell me when the preliminary test will be happened;
please it is saying 10th october !! now saying 25th october. I am totally confused; and can
you give me the problem set of chattogram regional selection and is there will be any
practise contest with problems of hjr265???

@Wasif_719 The organizers have seemed to reschedule the contest.

See: SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary - #34 by touhidurrr

When will the Dhaka Regional Selection take place?

Hey broâ€Ļplz set the time to 2 or 3pmâ€Ļ
It will be helpful for usâ€Ļ
:grinning::grinning:

Why the contest date is being delayed continiously?
It should be held as early as possible.