SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary

When will the Dhaka Regional Selection take place?

Hey bro…plz set the time to 2 or 3pm…
It will be helpful for us…
:grinning::grinning:

Why the contest date is being delayed continiously?
It should be held as early as possible.

How would the SSC candidates perticipate when their test exam will be running?

Why the date continually changing by the organizer…?:smirk:

See this.

Dear Team,
Will we participate in this preliminary contest individually or along with the groups members who registered in ISCPC?

To the organizers,
How can we sign up for the preliminary contest as it shows ‘INVITE-ONLY’ ?

When will we get our temporary accounts??

I think the CPU limit should be be increased for Python and PyPy because they takes more time to execute than other languages.

1 Like

Please extend the CPU Limit for Python as it takes more time to run a program in Python than C/C++.

1 Like

Hello
I have registered my team and have received the email notifying me of the final date for the contest(26th Oct). When will I receive the temporary account, and did I have to do any further registration before 22nd?

When the login credential will be mailed? Haven’t got yet.

When will we get our temporary account?

When will we get our temporary account?

It is your fault that you use python. None forced you to use python. It would be unfair if they increase the time limit for python. We learned cpp for this advantage. Why can’t you learn cpp instead? Python is a crappy language. Every single top competitor in this competition will use cpp. So it won’t have a big effect on the competition result even if the python users aren’t able to solve problems due to time limit.

2 Likes

Even codeforces doesn’t have an extra time limit for python. You guys have a shortcut for almost all function but we need to implement most of the functions by our hands. If you are a python user you shouldn’t do competitive programming instead you should do developing.

2 Likes

When will the teams get their credentials?

WE DID NOT GET OUR HANDLE LINK IN EMAIL. WHAT TO DO? PLZ ANSWER QUICKLY.
-Team leader, CZS Dark Knights

Credentials have been emailed to the team leaders earlier today.