National High School Programming Contest 2020 - Preliminary

Schedule

The contest will start on 2020-06-25T09:00:00Z and will run for 5 hours 30 minutes.

Click here to learn more about this contest.

Where are the categories?
Edit: one more thing. 3AM?

2 Likes

I registered in the nhspc website. But how can I participate here? Please anyone share the details about how to participate here. I read in Class 11.
They said a username and passward will be given via email for participant who registered. when username and password of Toph will given?

āĻŦāĻžāĻ›āĻžāĻ‡ āĻĒāĻ°ā§āĻŦā§‡ āĻ…āĻ‚āĻļ āĻ¨āĻŋāĻŦ āĻ•ā§‡āĻŽāĻ¨ āĻ•āĻ°ā§‡??

Are the questions based on class?I think not

If i didn’t participate in the Mock Test , Can I sit for the Programming Preliminary contest.

1 Like

Yes ! You can. Mock test is taken to prepare for the contest and to check if the online platform is working properly.

1 Like

The starting time is still 3am. I hope contest will not get started at midnight.

@Jarif_Rahman: It has been updated.

Once the registration ends, you will receive an email with Toph handle and password for this contest.

The problems will be based on the IOI syllabus.

I think CPU limit for Python should be increased. :frowning: I get CLE almost every time.

Use PyPy instead of python
In most of the cases they are same
@utshab

Join Korbo Kamon Kore Sir

Then I have to learn PyPy overnight. :3

How can I get the IOI syllabus for junior programming contest ?

I registered in the nhspc website. They said a username and passward will be given via email for participant who registered. when username and password of Toph will given?I didn’t get the email from top.co.I already verified my account from online.nhspc.org.So,I need help

I got the email.thanks

:slight_smile: 3 hour er jonno registration korte pari nai :frowning_face: kono help kora jabe?