[Issue] Equations and images disappeared

After changing the behavior of equation writing in Toph, many equations get broken. Moreover, In many problem, the images are lost. It will be helpful if all of these problem statements get fixed.

1 Like

@hjr265 vai, can you please look at this problem?

1 Like

Hi. This (Taju Kage Bunshin No Jutsu | Toph) problem has broken latex in the statement. I’m not sure if that’s the case with other problems too. Could you please check it?

1 Like

Thank you @steinum and @aritra741 for reporting this.

This is a known issue and I can totally understand the frustration about it. But rest assured I am working as much as I can every day towards fixing this.

@aritra741 The statement for the problem you mentioned has been updated: Taju Kage Bunshin No Jutsu | Toph

Since I have a fairly long list of problem statements that I need to fix/update and I am going through the list sequentially, it may take a while to get all of these fixes applied. However, if you need a problem to be updated ASAP, just share the link here and I will get to those first.

If you want to share the list privately, just send me an email: ridwan@furqansoftware.com.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the hard work that you put in it. Just know that we highly appreciate you and this platform.

1 Like