How to Add Photo To Community Profile?

How to Add Profile Picture To Community Profile?

Is it Gonna auto Update from Toph Profile (The Other Profile than the Community Profile)? Well, If It’s The Case, Then Mine Isn’t Updating… What DO I Do now…?

NOTE:- I’ve Updated My Profile Picture at toph’s Main Domain Nearly 2 Hours Ago.

UPDATE:- The Profile Picture SomeHow Got Auto Updated as I Logged out and Logged in again. (From Both Community and Main Domain)

I think I don’t need to delete this post as it’s kind of a FAQ Question which might help out others. Waiting for Any Toph Author/Moderator’s Confirmation about this act…

See Selectable Avatars topic.

Then I will be asking for help from the moderator to Delete this Post, Sir! (As for Already a similar question exists)

Well, Good way of thinking.
But Toph Community is actually not that strict.
As far as I know the Mods, they will say that you can post anything that worry you or something like it. And if your post has some kind of problem, the Mods will hadle it for you.
You dont need to be that stiff.

I just gave the link so that you could get the anwer of your question from there.

I feel a bit dumb for asking, but how do I actually change my profile photo in the Toph Community?

I’ve looked through similar topics, but I can’t seem to find where to access the “Selectable Avatars” feature.

I’ve gone through all the options I could find, but I still can’t locate it. Can you please help me out?

1 Like

@Nusab19 Once you have set a profile picture on Toph, you can log out and log back in to Toph Community. That should synchronize your profile picture from Toph to Toph Community.

Let me know please if you continue to face any issue.

I just logged out and logged in again. (Tried logging out of all sessions and logging back into Toph Community too).

Additionally, I tried logging out from Toph.co. However, my profile picture in Toph Community has not changed.
:"(

@hjr265 Vaiya, my profile picture is still not set.

Sorry for the delay with this.

Could I trouble you to logout and log back in to Toph Community one more time? Let me know please if it still doesn’t work.

I did. Still nothing changed. :")

It’s not a big deal though. Just a profile picture.
It’s okay if it sticks this way.

Edit: Wow. I didn’t see my profile picture in the top right corner. But as soon as I submitted my comment, the profile picture showed up in the comment’s profile picture.

I can see your profile picture now. Perhaps now it is only a cache issue.

1 Like

Fixed now. Thanks for your effort. <3

1 Like