Hexagonal Packing

Bees are very hard working insects and they are also very good at geometry. In order to minimize the…

Click here to read the complete problem statement.

If you need help solving this problem, mention your approach and ask specific questions. Please avoid sharing your code and asking the Community to figure out “what’s wrong”.

structure looks like this ? where s the structure ? dont u guys even check ur problems ?

1 Like

The image for this problem has been restored.

You had reported this issue a very long time ago, and sorry it took so much time to fix it.

Drafts was not always strict about using Markdown for content. And problem authors often uses HTML directly in problem statements and sometimes other hacky workarounds for formatting.

A while ago this was changed that and started preventing the use of HTML and these workarounds. In doing so a lot of our older problems in the archive were affected and broke how these problem statements are rendered.

I am currently working on fixing these problem statements as well as improving on the overall quality of the archive. It will take a little time to work on all 1500 problems. But I am focusing on the most critical problems first: broken images and equations.

I will post details of what is being done and will be done soon in sha Allah.

Thanks again for reporting this.