Follow button redirects to 404 page

I’ve recently noticed that clicking the follow button (image) redirects to the 404 Not Found page (probably after sending the POST request to toph.co/u/somerandomperson/follow). But the follow feature does work in most cases. If visited through the browser, the page (toph.co/u/somerandomperson/follow) returns a 405 Method Not Allowed error as expected. But in this case, it’s being redirected to the 404 page.
I could be wrong, it can be getting redirected to somewhere else, and then to the 404 page.

@hjr265 bhaiya, would you please fix this issue if possible?

1 Like

Could you please share a few more details?

Which web browser were you using when you noticed this behavior? On which operating system?

1 Like

Bhaiya, I’ve first noticed this problem on Windows 10, while browsing from Microsoft Edge.
I’ve checked on Firefox (Kali), Safari (MacOS Catalina VM), and Chromium (Raspberry Pi OS) just now, for testing purposes.

Seems like only the chromium-based browsers (Edge and Chromium itself) have this issue. Don’t have enough data yet to confirm anything, though. I’ll check again on different devices tomorrow, In Sha Allah.

The problem’s fixed on all browsers and devices. The topic can be closed now, I think.
Thank you!

1 Like

@anonyo.akand That is very strange. I didn’t do anything yet in specific to fix this bug. Thanks for letting me know though.

1 Like

Oh, then it got fixed automatically somehow. I noticed the change after Toph started experiencing problems with the infrastructure provider last night, and everything’s perfect since then.

But thanks again, for your attention on this. :grinning:

1 Like