Bowler of the Match

The ICC or the International Cricket Council is the highest regulator of the game of cricket. ICC has added the 999th law to cricket this year. Under this law, no “Man of the Match” award will be given in any international cricket match from now on. But the batsman who does best will get the “Batsman of the Match” award. And the bowler who does best will get the “Bowler of the Match” award. Choosing the best batsman and bowler is a very complex matter. So ICC wants to give you the responsibility of writing a program for this. You just write down the best bowler selection program. Your program should take N number of bowler’s bowling figures and sort the bowling figures from best to worst. I’m going to tell you the rules of sorting so that you can write the program easily.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://toph.co/p/bowler-of-the-match

judge data wrong+weak i guess in this problem @mdvirus

Yes, and I accept that. :disappointed:
This problem was used for a local event. I had to prepare 8-10 problems on short notice, without proper testing. But after the contest, after the problems were archived, when I realized, there was no way to edit them. I’m truly sorry about this.

maybe you can ask @hjr265 vai to give you permission so that you can update the dataset :smiley:

1 Like

I kept track of them. After the admission season I will recreate the data sets and ask Ridwan vai to change them.

2 Likes