SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary

যারা রিজিওনাল এ জিতেছে তাদের জন্য কি এটা প্রযোজ্য?

@taskinreja what’s with this kind of attitude? He had problems so he posted for the attention of the organizers. If you have any problem then you can contact the organizers directly. Attacking another participant is not a good habit.

And I don’t think it is a job interview where you have to prove your skills for a certain programming language. You will be given of which have to find logical solve using the language you chose. It is how I think of programming contests. So, arguing over language like this is actually somewhat funny.

And I had used both Python and C++ during the last ISCPC preliminaries. So, what will you say in my case. :smile: :joy:

And I do not think that your demand was childish @chiki.monk3y. Whether your demand was childish or not can be judged by the organizers. What other participants says doesn’t matter. Although might not in cf but many other online judge have extended runtime for python submissions. Even Toph has extended runtimes for python submissions for many problems.

1 Like

Why I can’t find the log in option

Dear team KIFM Coders [Kaliaish Islamia Fazil Madrasah]
Your account handle: iscpc2019p.259
Password: hide kore raklam
Team ISCPC

Ei sms ta asar poreo ekhon ami kno log in korte parchi.na

i am not getting my account yet.
shayanzarifctg@gmail.com
username: CCPC Underdogs

ম্যাসেজ ইমেইল সব পাইছি
কন্টেস্ট লিংক ও পাইছি
কিন্তু লগ ইন করার অপশন পাই না :disappointed_relieved:

Cant I join the contest now?Im late

me too,can you help me please?

This is my email

সিলেক্টেড টিমলিস্ট কখন পাবলিশ হবে। এবার কতগুলো টীম নেয়া হবে?

2 Likes

May I get the attention of the judges.
ISC Something is of morning shift.

When and how the result will you publish??

When will we get the result of ISCPC Prili?

1 Like

dear hjr265,
Can you please tell me when will the result of iscpc preliminary contest published ?
my teams position is 152. can we participate in the national contest ?

@Wasif_719 This is something only the organizers can tell you as they are the ones who will be deciding it. Sorry I couldn’t be of any help in this regard.

1 Like

স্কুল আর কলেজের জন্য কি আলাদা ভাবে সিলেকশন করা হবে, নাকি র‍্যান্ডমলি প্রথম ১৫০ টি টিম…?

@hjr265, can you set this contest to practise mode, please?

Done: SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary | Toph

Can anyone please tell me how do I contact the organizers? I have some questions regarding their selection of preliminary. Also the NHSPC fb group is not responding to our messages.