SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary (Replay)

হ্যালো @Wasif_719,
গত বছর ন্যাশনালের আগে, ন্যাশনালে সুযোগ পাওয়া দলগুলোকে অর্গানাইজাররা একটি ফর্ম পূরণ করতে বলেছিল। ঐ ফর্মে দেয়া ছিল যে, যেকোনো একজন সদস্য পরিবর্তন করা যাবে (তবে দলনেতা পরিবর্তন করা যাবে না)। ঐ ফর্মেই পুরোনো ও নতুন সদস্যের তথ্য দিতে হতো। আশা করি এ বছরও এরকম কিছু থাকবে। ন্যাশনালের চূড়ান্ত বিস্তারিত জানালে সব পরিষ্কার হবে। ততদিন ধৈর্য্য ধরো।

1 Like

Hello @mdvirus,
Thanks for your information. But I want to ask a question. Where will I get the form? Is it on the online?(like how we registered for the competition). Or we will get the form on the national contest time? and what is the most possible time of the national contest.
Thank you.

@Wasif_719
প্রায় সব শিক্ষা প্রতিষ্ঠানের পরীক্ষা শেষ হয়ে গেছে। তাই আমার মনে হয় আর কিছু দিনের মধ্যেই জাতীয় পর্বের সব তথ্য দিবে। এজন্য ওদের ফেসবুক পেজে লক্ষ্য রাখো। ওখান থেকে সব প্রশ্নের উত্তর পাবে।

@Wasif_719 I just sent you some updates directly.

You can send the information to the organizers directly. Also take it to the contest venue (just to be safe).

Can you please tell what is the email address of Humaun Kabir .

Sure. Please check your messages in Toph.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I have sent a email to humayun kabir but I didn’t get any reply. And do you know about the national contest? what is the possible date of it? when will we get the date.
please reply and thanks in advance.

I messaged on ISCPC’s Facebook page and they told me that, the national contest will be held on January 2020.

Then it will be impossible to do this contest for the SSC students!!
My teammate is going to give ssc exam. So it will be hard for us.
I think the time should be changed. please notice the organizers.
Waiting for your reply.

Sorry for late reply.

The date for ISCPC 2019 Nationals has been finalized. It’s 24/25/26 January.
It’s bit odd for the SSC and HSC candidates. But I am not a part of the organizers team. So I can’t do anything.
All SSC and HSC candidates must report this to the organizers.

Is it possible to do a contest with 2 members in team? Can I apply it in the iscpc 2019 nationals? please reply

No you can’t. But you can change one member from your team for the nationals. But although the total members should be three .

I have already changed a member in my team in December before releasing the date. But he is a ssc examine so he can’t participate for the date.

So, I need to change again. Is it possible to do? It is noted that I am not changing two members in my team. I am just change a member at first

then changing him again. Hope you understand. please tell me what can I do in this situation.

please reply as soon as possible.

After the announcement of nationals, you can change any of the two people you registered with before the selection contest. So when the registration form for the nationals publishes, you should quickly register with your teammates (with the replacement too). After registering, you can participate with the replacement member. You cannot replace the replacement member after registering for nationals. So wait until the final announcement. Hope you’ve understand.

Thanks you very much for the information. It was very helpful.