SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary (Replay)

@hjr265 When the problems will be added to the archive?

For now, you can run the contest in practice mode here: SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 Preliminary | Toph

There is a problem in your result

Our team was 119 th and Ranked 3rd from our school
But you selected the 4 th team of our school
who are ranked 129th
https://storage.googleapis.com/production-prothomalo/contents/uploads/media/2019/11/07/8e668863117fa4f57108d19d208d1704-5dc3ea8c3b6ff.pdf

@UltimatePrgmr, That means you did plagiarism during the contest and you’ve been disqualified.

No team from our school was selected for national. We(SJHSS dark excalibur) ranked at 170 and yet some teams who ranked way below us were selected. Just saying we didn’t do any kind of plagiarism. Also another team(bad bunny) from our school ranked at 108 and got it’s institution changed in result. Did you think St. Joseph and St. Gregory are the same school?

https://storage.googleapis.com/production-prothomalo/contents/uploads/media/2019/11/07/8e668863117fa4f57108d19d208d1704-5dc3ea8c3b6ff.pdf

Some explanation would be helpful.

Post at NHSPC
Yes, Bad Bunny? I personally know them. I was also confused when I saw St. Gregory in the College field.
The Organizers rarely replies here. You can only find them here during contests.
So, message them directly at Redirecting... .

And it is no the original ISCPC Preliminary topic can be found here. This post was created for the discussions about the replay contest.

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate the advise.

1 Like

What are you saying? I did it from my home . Is this any way? Check it : I solved the K problem in 13 minutes . Before any of my Teams of school

Then you must notify the organizers. I know 5 teams has been disqualified because of doing plagiarism. One of them are “11 - MZS Vendetta - Mymensingh Zilla School (Morning)”.

How can i do it? Please give me

Can i know why we were not selected?
Our team was 119 th and Ranked 3rd from our school
But you selected the 4 th team of our school
who are ranked 129th

Post in this page: facebook.com/nhspcbd
Or message directly from here: m.me/nhspcbd

Dear hjr265, hope you are well. I want to know a thing from you. Recently in the preliminary contest of iscpc 2019, me and my team has been selected for the national contest. But there is a problem. A member of my team can not participate in the national who was registered. So, we need to take another member. How can we do this? And how can we communicate to the authority of iscpc. Please help us by telling how can we do that.

@Wasif_719 Let me see if I can get some information for you from the organizers.

Thank you very much. For better information you can check my team’s name “HGHS_Warrior’s”.

@hjr265
where will I give the information of my teams new member. Is it on the contest time at Dhaka? or I have to contact with the organizers? Please reply and Thanks for your information

হ্যালো @Wasif_719,
গত বছর ন্যাশনালের আগে, ন্যাশনালে সুযোগ পাওয়া দলগুলোকে অর্গানাইজাররা একটি ফর্ম পূরণ করতে বলেছিল। ঐ ফর্মে দেয়া ছিল যে, যেকোনো একজন সদস্য পরিবর্তন করা যাবে (তবে দলনেতা পরিবর্তন করা যাবে না)। ঐ ফর্মেই পুরোনো ও নতুন সদস্যের তথ্য দিতে হতো। আশা করি এ বছরও এরকম কিছু থাকবে। ন্যাশনালের চূড়ান্ত বিস্তারিত জানালে সব পরিষ্কার হবে। ততদিন ধৈর্য্য ধরো।

1 Like

Hello @mdvirus,
Thanks for your information. But I want to ask a question. Where will I get the form? Is it on the online?(like how we registered for the competition). Or we will get the form on the national contest time? and what is the most possible time of the national contest.
Thank you.

@Wasif_719
প্রায় সব শিক্ষা প্রতিষ্ঠানের পরীক্ষা শেষ হয়ে গেছে। তাই আমার মনে হয় আর কিছু দিনের মধ্যেই জাতীয় পর্বের সব তথ্য দিবে। এজন্য ওদের ফেসবুক পেজে লক্ষ্য রাখো। ওখান থেকে সব প্রশ্নের উত্তর পাবে।

@Wasif_719 I just sent you some updates directly.

You can send the information to the organizers directly. Also take it to the contest venue (just to be safe).