SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 - Chattogram Regional Selection

Schedule

The contest will start on 2019-10-03T04:10:00Z and will run for 3 hours.

Click here to learn more about this contest.

In our school …(COMILLA ZILLA SCHOOL)…we have an exam at 9am to 12pm ,3rd october…
How can we participate in the contest…???
please set the time 2pm to 5pm…

Hey Toph community…We have to sit for an exam in our school (COMILLA ZILLA SCHOOL) at 9am to 12pm,3rd October…
We are unable to participate in the contest…
Please, set the time to 2pm to 5pm…so that we can participate in the contest…
Help us…

Hey Toph community…We have to sit for an exam in our school (COMILLA ZILLA SCHOOL) at 9am to 12pm,3rd October…
We are unable to participate in the contest…
Please, set the time to 2pm to 5pm…so that we can participate in the contest…
Help us…

Unfortunately this is something only the organizers of the contest can decide. I will forward this concern to them.

1 Like

Dear Participants,
Its completely okay if you are unable to join onsite but its recommended. You can participate in the online preliminary later. Thanks.

1 Like

Can we be selected by participating only in the preliminary contest???
Do’nt we need to participate in the regional??

You will be directly selected for the national round if you can win in the regional contest. You don’t have to participate in the priliminary again.

I know that…
I told you that 3rd october…9am to 12pm we have to sit for an exam in our school(COMILLA ZILLA SCHOOL)…
That’s why we are unable to participate in the regional contest…
Can we be selected by participating only in the preliminary???

Is python not allowed?

Yes, it is allowed. The contest page has been updated.

To the support team,
Can anyone please let me know what is the difference between regional and preliminary contest?

The regional contest is being hosted on-site. To participate in it, you have to be present at the contest venue. The preliminary is being hosted online and you can participate in it from anywhere.

But, it is up to the organizers how they will handle the results of these two contests and what will be required to qualify to the final round.

So is it fine if I participate in preliminary only?

It would be really helpful if the organisers can let us know whether we can participate on any of them or if we have to participate in both of them

Today is the SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2019 - Chattogram Regional Selection. But I didn’t get any mail/info about participation in this contest.

Pls inform me.

Masroor-Ul-Alam
HCPSC Coders

@hjr265 and @Organizers
Can the problems be added in the Toph archive?

@touhidur A replay will be hosted first. I am waiting for the organizers to confirm a date for that.

Recently, So many replay contests are being hosted in Toph out of nowhere, it is really hard to know when they will be held.

Does Toph have any option that can notify me (mail me) when any new contest is added?

There will be an option to add this calendar to your Google Calendar: https://toph.co/calendar

That way you can get notification for contests.