SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2018 Preliminary

Schedule

The contest will start on 2018-10-21T08:30:00Z and will run for 3 hours 20 minutes.

Click here to learn more about this contest.

I cannot sign up
plz help me out

I can not sign up also. plz help me outtttt. plzzzzzzzzzz

Participants who registered for (SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2018) will be automatically signed up for this contest.

I registered the last day I mean 19 Oct. I got both sms and confirmation email just now but still can’t sign up?Help me out,what should I do brother???

Uhh… I registered for the contest, got the confirmation mail as well, so why is the page not showing “Enter” ??

Can you please tell us how many team will be selected?

The team registration and selection process is being handled by the organizers of this contest. If you want to confirm if your account has been added to this contest, please check this list: SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest 2018 Preliminary Participants | Toph

If you see your account here (use the pagination at the bottom of the page to check all pages), you are good to go. Wait until the contest starts, and you should be able to enter the arena.

If you do not see your name in any of the pages and it was supposed to be there, contact the organizers as soon as possible. Make sure you have verified your email address on Toph.

How do I contact the organizers?

I also registered but my handle isnt there!

And I have another problem too.That is my registration name is “TMSSCR_codersJR” and Handle ID in toph is “TMSSCR_coderJR”.I just missed the letter ‘s’ in toph ID.What do I do now? we are from school group and We cannot find it(our team name) on the link given on list.

Our handle ID is TMSSCR_Coders .we are the college team and can’t find our name in the list

বিকালে কল করেছিলো, কিন্তু, নাম পাচ্ছি না পার্টিসিপেন্ট লিস্টে …
Team Handle : CSBMC18
Mobile: 01819872***

To reach the organizers, you can send messages here: NHSPC

vai amar handle id participate a nai.

I have registered long ago.I also have the emails and phone numbers.please join my team to icpc contest. I also registered on prothom alo.My team name handle is BCPSCJJ and leader name is shaheer.

Not the name of all participants are on the list probably ur one was in the “more” section.If u have got confirmation then dont worry at all

i cannot signup also.please help me );

i cannot signup also. help me toooooo );

oh man!! help me out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.