NSU Cybernauts National Programming Contest'19

কাগু, লন কনটেস্ট বাদ দেই। হগলে মিল্লা যমুনা ফিউচার পার্কে যাই। মোগো বরিশালে এরম বিল্ডিং নাই। বাই গো বাই, এক মাথায় খাড়াইলে আরেক মাথা দেখন যায় না

1 Like

Score:
Bin: 5, Birri: 5, premik: 0, Chad: 16

কাগু, তোমরা যারা হজ্ঞলে মিল্লা তাস খেলতাসো, আরেক প্যাকেট তাস দিতারবা? আমার টা আওনের সময় লঞ্চে ফালায়া আইসি

1 Like

Al least tell us what went wrong…i’m sick and tired of waiting…

Is this a programming contest or a concentration camp? No food, extremely cold chamber, no purpose of life what so ever. tbt to WW II, may all them jew homies rest in peace. and them Nazi mf should get checked in cause Imabout to bitch slap the hell out of them.

All my life all I ever wanted to start the contest at “sharp” 9AM

1 Like

Jara coment delete kore tara vitu.
Example : ME

পরিবেশটা মোটেও সুন্দর না। তোগো লাইগাই থানা হাজতে যাওন লাগে আমার!

চা খাওয়া ছাইড়া দিছি তোগো লাইগা, কপি আন কপি খাবো।

Khelo na to :confused:

May be you should be more persistent about using segment tree. Try going to China for some advice from Li Chao :stuck_out_tongue:

That was a nice problem. We managed to squeeze out the solution, but couldn’t code it. :3 IOI team’s solution was nice though. Please write briefly about those two ways when you’re free.

I didn’t go through IOI team’s AC code fully, but it was probably very close to judge solution. I will try to write about it after replay.

1 Like

Update: I have written the editorial. It will become available automatically once replay has been done and the problem becomes open in Toph.

What is the date for replay of this contest?

3:00 PM on 14 Nov, 2019.