National High School Programming Contest 2021 (Senior)

Please help! I have got the email but the handle and password are missing.

@sazzadahmed226 email resent, check your email again.

1 Like

Yes, I got the email. Thank you for your fast response :smiley:

Yes. I got the handle and password. But how do I use it in participation?

You just need to login with that handle and pass

1 Like

You mean in the register field in toph.co?

yes. you can check the rules

1 Like

Ok let me check it outā€¦ :innocent:

Yes. I got it. But I have another question. Will I be able to participate from another pc if I
logged in from another pc in past? Will it generate an error?

I dont think it should give an error.

Why did this happen?? I didnā€™t got my credentials.

@tirtha275 Please check the second email that was sent to you. The subject line of that email is:

[Correction] National High School Programming Contest 2021 (Senior) Credential

You should find the correct handle/password in that second email.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Best of luck for tomorrows contest

Donā€™t send your handle and password here bro.

How many questions are we given usually?

How can I get the previous questions of this competition?
Please anyone tell me.

visit here. nhspc 2020 questions

Hello I am new to this contest. What kind of IDE can I use for python?
And can I use PyCharm?

Hello! I only did several contests on toph so far and didnā€™t know that I have to register for this one in a special way, as there was no such registration for neither of the two Mock contests. Can I still participate somehow? If so, could you please, briefly guide me through the registration process? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Looks like it is no longer possible, such a shameā€¦ A suggestion for @hjr265 : I believe that every contest with an external registration process should actively (pop-up, email notification, etc) mention this wherever possible to avoid such inconveniences in the future. Otherwise, the participation process overall becomes obscure :neutral_face:

1 Like

@nskybytskyi Welcome to Toph Community.

Although the contest is being hosted on Toph, it is being organized by an external group. The organizers handled the registration of this contest and I do believe the registration was limited to Bangladeshi schools and colleges only.

There may be a replay after this contest in a near future date. And, the problems of this contest will be made available for practice as well.

Thank you for showing interest in this event. Toph sends out email notifications for notable contests that can be participated in by everyone.

1 Like