National High School Programming Contest 2021 (Junior)

Schedule

The contest will start on 2021-06-11T03:00:00Z and will run for 4 hours.

Click here to learn more about this contest.

Please anyone tell me how to enter into he competition. It starts in 18 hours, but I can’t enter it. Its saying it’s for the invited participants only.

Hullo
I participated in NHSPC this year, and I just got an email hinting that only an account with a predefined name can join. I wish to use this account to participate and I have changed the name to that predefined name (My original name). Although I still am not invited for the contest. Is this automated, or done manually along with time.?

2 Likes

@AnotherTwinkle This account that you are using right now is your primary Toph account. This is what you will be using for all contests on Toph (except NHSPC 2021).

The registration process of NHSPC 2021 was handled by the organizers of the contest. During which, instead of collecting Toph handles (i.e. usernames), email addresses were collected.

And, as a result, temporary accounts were generated for NHSPC 2021.

In the email you have received, you will see your temporary Handle and Password for NHSPC 2021. Use them for the contest tomorrow.

Hope that answers your question.

@hjr265 I did receive an email, but it’s something like this:

handle = [handle]
password = [password]

Instead of authentic handles or password. It seems that I have received placeholders. With only my name being right.

@AnotherTwinkle A correction email is being sent right now.

Please let me know if you don’t see that email within the next 5-10 minutes.

An updated/corrected batch of contest credential emails have been sent out. If you are still facing any issue seeing your handle/password, please let us know.

The detailed rules of this year’s NHSPC can be found here: https://ardentprogrammers.org/t/national-high-school-programming-contest-2021-rules/576

The same rule applies to both the sections of the contest.

1 Like

Hello, i have registered for nhspc. I got my handle and password but toph is saying no such handle exists. I have tried multiple times and it says the same thing

@user.090251 Please try to log in now.

1 Like

I have registered for NHSPC 2021 in the Juinor category. I got an E-mail from Toph Alerts with Name, Handle, And Password. But, when I try to log in, It says, “The handle does not exist on Toph.” What should I do now? @hjr265

@Jayanta Please try to log in now.

1 Like

Now it works, Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @Jayanta.

Hello. I have registered for NHSPC 2021 (Junior). For the previous mock exams, I have used this account and this account uses the email that I have used for NHSPC registration process. Recently, I got an email from Toph which provided my handle, username, and password for entering the NHSPC 2021 National round arena (Junior).

As I have already used the email that I have used for NHSPC registration process in this account, I have chosen another gmail account. All the other information (handle, password, username) that I used were from that email from Toph.

But now that I have created my account from which I am supposed to enter the National round arena, I can’t still see the option to join.

Will the option be available just before the National round or is there something wrong with the information that I used for creating the account from which I am supposed to enter the National round arena?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

1 Like

@Taaroop This account that you have used to post here is your primary Toph account. However, for tomorrow’s contest, you will be using the temporary handle and password that you have been emailed to you.

Please log out of Toph and then log back in with those credentials from the email you have received. You do not have to register for a new account with those credentials.

Thank you very much. Now it works.

2 Likes

@Taaroop Thank you for confirming.

1 Like

I got corrected email but what do i do now?? How to sign up for this contest it says invited members only but where is the invitation and where to use my handle and password :frowning: Plz try to reply

Please log out of Toph and then log back in with those credentials from the email you have received.