National High School Programming Contest 2020 - National Round

Schedule

The contest will start on 2020-06-27T04:00:00Z and will run for 4 hours 30 minutes.

Click here to learn more about this contest.

will we get another toph account to participate in the nationals?

How do we know who are qualified for the Nationals?
If the Selection Round had the same question for Juniors and Seniors, Does that mean the National Round will have the same questions as well?
Are the Catagories going to be divided or will we all participate under the same Catagory?
Any sort of Clarification would be deeply appreciatedâ€Ļ :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, there will be using another account with a different password.

@hjr265 When the problems will be added to achieve?

@hjr265 this is important. I have entered the contest today than why my name is not on the standings?

Handle: tmphtlq.1370

and what is this?

Maybe you had been banned for plagiarism :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe. However, without doing it.

1 Like

Same thing happened with me
:frowning_face: :frowning_face:
And I just soved the 1st problem that was so easy. Then I had internet connection problem.
And I solved another problem but getting TLE so much!
But after fixing that the contest was end and I didn’t saw my name in leaderboard.
My total score was 105
My handle was: tmphtlq.1000

Same for me.What type of judgement it is???

Not only you and me but also many other good coders have been expelled under the pretext of plagiarism. Those who have done pleasurearism are still in the standing, but we were out of the contest.

1 Like

@TarifEzaz @hjr265
Please add the problems to the archive or turn on the practice mode. We want to upsolve.

I was in my best touch in this contest in 12 pm I was in 54 th position with 230 score but then,I found that I am not in the contest . â€ĻI think they should wait at least till the end of the contest to find real plagiarism â€ĻSuch a shame for NHSPC

1 Like

They will be opened soon.

And the worst part of it is we do not even got a notice about our removal from the standings.

I didn’t even take the finals seriously. Played PUBGM all night and then solved 2/3 problems and slept. When I woke up, no place in standings and no notice no mail no nothing? They even removed arena access for my one-off account.

āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻ° āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ˛ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻœāĻžāĻ¨āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻ‡āĻšā§āĻ›āĻž āĻ•āĻ°ā§‡ āĻ•ā§‹āĻ¨ āĻŸā§āĻ¯āĻžāĻ˛ā§‡āĻ¨ā§āĻŸā§‡āĻĄ āĻŽāĻžāĻ¨ā§āĻˇ āĻ—āĻŖāĻšāĻžāĻ°ā§‡ āĻ¸āĻ˛āĻ­ āĻšāĻ“ā§ŸāĻž āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŦāĻ˛ā§‡āĻŽā§‡āĻ° āĻœāĻ¨ā§āĻ¯ āĻĒā§āĻ˛ā§‡āĻœāĻžāĻ°āĻŋāĻœāĻŽ āĻŦā§āĻ¯āĻžāĻ¨ āĻ•āĻ°ā§‡āĨ¤ āĻ¤āĻžāĻ“ āĻ†āĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻŦāĻŋāĻ¨āĻž āĻ¨ā§‹āĻŸāĻŋāĻļā§‡āĨ¤ āĻ¸āĻŦ āĻœāĻžāĻ¤ā§€ā§Ÿ āĻ†ā§Ÿā§‹āĻœāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻ¨āĻž āĻ•āĻŋāĻ›ā§ āĻ•āĻžāĻšāĻŋāĻ¨ā§€ āĻšāĻŦā§‡āĻ‡āĨ¤ āĻāĻŸāĻž āĻ†āĻ¸āĻ˛ā§‡āĻ‡ āĻ—ā§āĻ°āĻšāĻŖāĻ¯ā§‹āĻ—ā§āĻ¯ āĻ¨ā§ŸāĨ¤ āĻ†ā§Ÿā§‹āĻœāĻ•āĻĻā§‡āĻ° āĻ‰āĻĒāĻ° āĻ†āĻ¸ā§āĻĨāĻž āĻšāĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ¯āĻžā§Ÿ āĻāĻ­āĻžāĻŦā§‡āĨ¤

2 Likes

That’s hurt me so much! I didn’t even realize first what is happening, why it is happening? (And first I have even thought hackers attack me :joy: :joy:)
But after seeing the discussion I understand that it is not my only problem. It happened with some other guys too. Why they even did it with us without knowing who really does plagiarism?

I have been also banned after publishing the initial result. I am extremely disappointed as it was my first contest in my life. :cry:

How do we take part in this competition? I am invited but I can’t take part. It says that it is open only for invited participants, although I am invited. I got an email and also a message. But also I can’t take part. What can i do?